Saturday, May 10, 2008

Promotion sale!!! & new kit

Hello everybody!

I have some news today...
a Promotion sale!
You buy 2 - pay 1!

You choose two scrapkits you like, the cheaper one is for free!
Just go to my site http://www.cinnamondreamz.com/ - under scrapkits - and start browsing.

Be sure to leave me a message with the scrapkit you want for free in the Paypal section provided for this purpose when you order.

The sale will continue until saturday 17th.

Please remember that I fill all orders manually so it may take a while to send you the kit... and I'm not around on Sundays :)

Also... I have a new kit available for purchase. It's smaller than the others and it's for just €1,85 (about $2.8).
Go here for details.

This is the preview:



Happy scrappin'!

Have a beautiful weekend everybody!!

No comments: