Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorry and thank you...!!!

Hi,
finally I have some time to post this.

I wanted to apologize with everyone who's e-mailing me lately...:

- my wonderful CT for sending me tags made with my kits and everyone's using my freebies for their tuts and tags;

- everyone forwarding me links from illegal sharing groups;

- everyone sending love and support;

- everyone asking for any kind of info;

- everyone asking to be part of my CT;

- everyone informing me about awards...

I haven't been online often and been busy with Christmas/New Year's holidays, doctor's appointments and what else...
I'm not ignoring you, only been very busy. I'm sorry if you haven't heard from me :(

I thank you for contacting me. Please, if you need something urgent e-mail me HERE again.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your talent i downloaded your CS BEE-AUTIFULGARDEN FREEBIE.