Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old PTU kit now FREE! #2

Hi!!

The poll is still open but as the majority has already voted "YES" (thank you to everyone!), here's the first kit (the second, after "HERO") I have retired from stores and I'm now giving away as a freebie.

PLEASE, REMEMBER:
THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST KITS AND I WAS STILL IN TRAINING... LOL!!
So be good to me!! :)

If you like it, you can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/93740314/8be85eba/CS_bee-utiful_garden.html

Preview:


Hugz!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Laura

Kessa said...

Thank you - this kit is so cute - love the colours you have used too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Joyce said...

It's just adorable !! Thank you so very much !!

RealDigiUnites said...

HELLO??????? We want SIZE ON YOUR PREVIEW??????

ArtsyNona said...

Your creations are lovely. Thanks for this freebie. Wanted you to know have posted a link to your blog for this kit at http://www.artsylinks.com