Thursday, May 26, 2011

About the Exclusive Fan Freebie on FB

Just a few days left to download the Exclusive Fan Freebie on my FB page!!

Link will expire soon... hurry!! :)


Go to my FB page (< link to the left here on my blog), scroll down a bit and click on the Exclusive tab (the red square with the white star on it - under the logo).
Then click on the kit preview. You will be re-directed to 4shared to download the kit.
- If you are not a fan, click on the like button first!! - lol

Preview:


See you later...

4 comments:

Justine Hartline said...

Wooo Hooo!! Thank you and make anything I will post it for you!!
Thank you again!!

Susan said...

TYSM for sharing your beautiful designs =)

Anonymous said...

Awww I missed it and it was a cool one too
Hugs Corrinne

JoyfullyOrangeDeborah said...

Since you don't currently have a FB freebie would you consider putting this back up until you think of the next one? I surely would relish the opportunity to have it. Yes, I am perusing your blog since I just found you and I am enjoying all you have worked on and have to say. I especially am appreciating your freebies. I am not sure all what taggers is, but I will learn, and I really need kits to learn with LOL!

And by the way - YOU ROCK!!

Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange