Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New release - "About a girl" & freebies!

Hi there!!

I've just uploaded this new kit to the store called "About a girl", both in full and tagger size.
I wanted to have it finished for the {i}NSD but haven't had the time, unfortunately..

Anyway, you can get the kit 25% off for a limited time.



I've made a lot of previews so you can see almost anything I put in this kit:











I've also made a couple of freebies for you, hope you like them...

The first is a full size quick page.

You can download it from here:





The second one is a quick tag.

You can download it frome here:





This is the finished tag I've made:




Thanks for reading!!

Hugs :)

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

Joyce said...

Thank you so very much!!

Ellie said...

Thanks for the beautiful qps!
Hugs, Ellie

JoyfullyOrangeDeborah said...

I noticed that you don't give yourself much credit for the creativity and awesomeness of your kits, pages, etc - you should because you rock!!! I am new to digi & digiscrapping and want to design very badly but I know it is going to take time to learn. I hope some day to be able to express my inner talent as you do. thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us, it is obviously a labor of love <3

Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange