Monday, February 13, 2012

Last week releases + sales & FB Fan Freebie!

Hi!!

I just realized I completely forgot to post here on my blog about these!!!

So, here we are!

Exclusively available at DSB, "Grown with Love" - BBP
sold in separate packs - 20% off until Feb. 14th!!






And these are some CT inspirations:










Also, my 2011 Valentine's kits are still just $1.99 each
and
my 2012 Valentine's kits are on sale too
- they're 35% off in all my stores  (until Feb. 14th):





  


And last: there's an Exclusive Freebie on my FB page:




Have a fantastic week!!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Ellie said...

Thanks for the wonderful Facebook freebie!
Hugs, Ellie